Thanyathorn Kunapornsujarit 柯珊雅
My name is Thanyathorn Kunapornsujarit. Before joining GMBA, I worked as an auditor at PricewaterhouseCoopers ABAS Co., Ltd for one year, and worked as a business consultant at EY Corporate Services Limited (Thailand) for two years. These three years of experiences improved my analytical skills and problem solving a lot. My specialties relate to Process Assessment & Improvement, Data Analysis, and Financial Analysis. I am interested in international business and entrepreneurship. My long-term vision is to have my own business : )
Peter Chou 周岐原
- 12 years experience in the media industry; over 1,000 articles, or 1 million words.
- Was sued in Taiwan High Court once (because of reporting on chaos in a chemical company), but finally, not guilty with no further discussion
- Focused on listed companies in China, HK and Taiwan; also cover Chinese economic and business issues, such as One Belt One Road (一帶一路), corporate governance, investor behavior, family business succession, IPO, and M&A.
- Good at writing, interviewing, and observation
- Incredibly low GPA (majored Business Administration in NCCU), but the strong need for transformation
- Familiar with kids' education and cooking issues