Position: Brand Controller/Chief Accountant Major Areas of Responsibility
• Responsible for financial and accounting administration, audit of overseas companies
• Manage the month-end close and financial reporting process. Look to consistently improve the quality of the financial reports and the closing process to increase efficiency.
• Issue timely and complete Financial Statements. Ensuring compliance with company and statutory requirements
• Responsible for ensuring and improving internal controls
• Assistance in all operational processes and issues of global transactions
• Oversee financial audit and prepare related statements and supporting schedules
• Complete special projects giving insightful analysis as needed.
• Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent experience in finance or accounting
• 10+years in multinational Financial & Accounting administration
• Hands-on experiences with IFRS or tax compliance are preferable
• SAP user experience is a plus
• Fluent in English
Interested parties please contact Ms. Christy Chiu (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Alumna Ms. Sherry Meng for details.