The GMBA assistantship is granted to GMBA students who assist the office in research, data analysis, translation, assignment, and event management.
Assistants are covered by labor insurance and work in the GMBA assistant office.
1. Students who will take a leave of absence in the current academic year are NOT eligible to apply.
2. International students need to apply for a work permit (as early as possible) before starting the assistantship work and you may be subject to a tax deduction by the government.
3. Whoever receives any outside scholarship, please check with the funding organization to make sure that the scholarship does not invalidate your eligibility to work in Taiwan.
4. Working hours: Roughly 50~120 hours per semester
5. Amount of money: TWD $25,000 ~ TWD $50,000 per semester depending on the working hours assigned.
6. The received amount is the gross income before personal tax, labor insurance, and national pension deductions and will be transferred monthly to students’ bank accounts.
7. Working schedule: Will be determined based on office needs and students’ availability.
8. Working period: Fall semester (October ~ January), Spring semester (March ~ June)
9. Applicants will automatically join the selection pool of GMBA Class Teaching Assistant (TA). Because the second and upper year students have more experiences with GMBA courses and lecturers, we encourage those students to apply Class TA first. For TA application please contact Christy directly.
Please fill out the form before 17:00, 19 January, 2018.
Selected students will be notified by 9 Feb and will then be required to sign an employment contract.