Taiwan Mobile & the Corporate Development Office
Taiwan Mobile (the Company, or TWM) is a publicly listed telecom operator in Taiwan (3045.TT) with ~US$10bn market cap.
The Company has businesses across consumer wireless/broadband/Pay TV services, enterprise communication services, media/entertainment businesses, as well as a VC and an e-Commerce subsidiary. TWM is also affiliated with the Fubon Group, which has footprint across financial services, real estate, and other businesses.
TWM’s Corporate Development Office is in charge of the evaluation of corporate strategy, M&A/investments, portfolio management, as well as strategic partnerships.
Strategic Investments Associate
The successful candidate would be responsible for the following:
• Lead investment due diligence, deal execution, as well as post-deal portfolio management
• In collaboration with various operating groups in Taiwan Mobile, facilitate the formulation and development of TWM’s strategy
• Active involvement in various strategic projects at Taiwan Mobile
• Master Degree in business related domains.
• Candidate with work experiences in investment banking/equity research, private equity, corporate development, strategy consulting, or transaction advisory is preferred
• Prior experiences in investment due diligence, financial modeling and/or transaction experiences preferred
• Excellent presentation and communication skills and ability to work under pressure
• Business level English is required
For applications or further inquiries, please contact Mr. Howard Tsung HowardTsung@taiwanmobile.com